Prime Inc. has multiple varieties of Plywood available. Plywood and pinewood (or in general Spruce Pine & Fir – softwoods) are the preferred raw material in packaging. We manufacture a wide range of various types of plywood boxes which is manufactured from ISI grade plywood to ensure high standard and resistance. Pinewood is preferred favored as it is easily available and cheaper than other woods, also ensuring reduction of unnecessary weight. Our range is available in various kinds of thickness such as 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 15mm & 18mm according to the client’s specification & requirement. Our sources of pinewood are govt. certified. Plywood is favored in place of wood because of its aversion to breaking, deduction, dividing and twisting/warping. It is also ISPM 15 exempted i.e. does not need to be treated since the method of production of plywood involves high temperatures.
- Commercial Grade –packaging grade plywood
- Marine grade for moisture resistance
- Poplar plywood for special applications.
Merits in using plywood:-
- Made using 6mm/9mm plywood – Least use of wood i.e. relatively more eco friendly
- Since boxes are foldable- minimal storage space is required
- Fungus free
- These boxes are easy to set up
- Foldable Boxes are Light weight
- High potential for accumulating
- It is processed wood; hence moisture will be in permissible limits.
- It is spared from treatment under ISPM 15 standard.
- Globally accepted
- It enables printing
- It is thin
- It is can be easily carried at sea, air and road
- Its supply is continuous